Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No post yesterday...

Here I thought I was doing pretty well with the daily photo challenge and posting my pics. And yet, with Layden being sick last night, I didn't get things posted. My poor little guy. He threw up all night last night. Reports for today are that he's doing okay... drinking gatorade and taking it easy with Daddy. Let's hope that trend continues. Poor little thing. Thank goodness Daddy has a cast iron stomach!

I did take a picture or two yesterday, but hadn't planned on them being the photos of the day for Day 5. Guess they will be. And here's hoping that today, I'll get the chance at taking a photo somewhere, somehow. I'll muddle through and manage something I'm sure. Should be able to post later tonight while trying to keep warm once the Arctic Airmass settles on us tonight. ;)

Until then, don't lose heart...

No comments: