Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Catch up - (Days 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

So, even though I haven't been posting every day (which was the thing I was afraid would happen along the way in this 365 photo challenge), I have made it a point to take at least ONE picture a day.  So, here we go.  Let me wrap up the weekend with the days in question...

Day 13 (Wednesday)... So, I took my camera with me when I took the kids to church on Wednesday night for their choir rehearsals (of course Layden's was cancelled, but he came along anyway). 
I walked into the church and thought how beautiful the stained glass is in our sanctuary, so I took a picture of that.



For Day 14 (Thursday), I decided just to take more pictures of the kitty cat in our house... Spencer...

 
 
Day 15 (Friday)... It was finally time during the week where I could put everyone to bed, and prop my feet up and relax...






So, Day 16 (Saturday) was Layden's 6th birthday!!!  He is such a big boy!!!   And so we went to celebrate with friends at Rainforest Cafe.  Layden always loves to go eat there, as do the rest of us.  He always loves to look at the fish in the aquariums when you come in...



Of course, there are other fun things to do at the mall where Rainforest Cafe is... He got to ride the little train that runs around in the mall...



And after we had a great lunch, we went to the Disney Store, where he got to pick out some toys that he wanted... The price?  Carrying them around the mall...  He insisted he wanted to carry them, so he did...


There's my big 6 year old boy!!!

And what birthday would be complete without cake?  It's Cowboys country here, so it was pretty easy to find a cake fitting a 6 year old boy...  We had cake at home.



So, now Day 17 was today (Sunday) and the day started with a lot of fog... One of the websites I frequent has "assignments" for daily photos.  One of the suggestions during the last week was perspective.  Well, I couldn't get a perspective on the way to church, but thought I might get some interesting photos of the fog while driving (okay, I was riding, Bob was driving!)...



 
And the big bonus at church was that the altar flowers today were in celebration of Layden's birthday so I had to take a photo of him with the flowers...



And with that, I think I'm caught up on my daily photos being posted... 

No comments: