Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 - So much to do and so many opportunities for distraction

So, I'm sitting here, watching ______ ________ _________. No, I won't tell you what the movie is. I will show you and you can fill in the blanks.



Yes, I should be doing something other than sitting here. But, alas, I'm not. I should be working on my stack of photos for the last part of the big scrapbook project I'm doing.



Of course, if I am going to insist on sitting in front of this computer, the least I could do would be to upload the rest of the pictures for this project. Then, take the time to order them so that I can finally get back to working on the scrapbook. It's over due. I just haven't had time to myself to work on it. I was actually planning on working on it during my time off for New Year's, but of course, that didn't happen either.

So, at least the laundry is going (well, it sounds now like both the washer and the dryer have stopped.) I guess I should look around and see if I can get anything ready to go back to reality tomorrow. No more holidays for a while. Guess I might need to just take a day off sometime in the next month to really get to work on this scrapbook.

Also, I managed to remember to take a picture today at least. I did take several of Holly and the kids, but I figured that everyone is going to get really tired of seeing them after a while. And so, I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity to put off working on what I SHOULD be working on again with coming up with (not-so) clever pictures for my Day 3 of the 365 Photo Challenge. Do I at least get an A for effort?

Until tomorrow...


Oh, and in case you didn't get the movie title from the picture I took of the movie on TV, it's The Princess Bride.

No comments: