So, I remember a time when I used to scrapbook all the time. I used to make it a point to work on my scrapbooks at least once a week. That has all fallen by the wayside in the past year or so. So, how do I get back to scrapbooking on a regular basis? I have several albums that are in progress and I'd like to be able to say they are done... Disney, Seattle Trip to pick up a new plane, SWA Birthday Parties, and others. What's even more sad is that I have yet to do our Wedding scrapbook. We've been married for 13-1/2 years and I still haven't done any pages for our book. I think a lot of it is that I want it to be perfect and I just haven't come up with any specific ideas for those pages.
So, how do I get back? How do I figure a way to make time to scrapbook?
Here are some random ideas I have in mind...
- Make up some page kits and keep a few at my desk here at work along with a small subset of my tools, etc. Then, when I get a chance at lunch and such, I can work on some.
- Get my scrapbook space set up soon! I think that's the biggest hinderance to my scrapbooking... I don't have a dedicated space.
- Sign up for a crop somewhere with my friends (that would force me to set aside some time to prepare and time to go)
- Just do it! Pull out a stack of pictures and just sit and do it!
So, even with ideas, I have excuses already set aside too... LOL
- My scrapbooking stuff is scattered amongst boxes and bags in several rooms of the house
- Again, no scrapbook space set up
- Too busy... I get home and it's all I can do to get the kids fed and cleaned up and off to bed.
I guess my best option is to just pick an hour or less at some point to start sorting/organizing/gathering my scrapbook supplies. Or to just pick a few minutes here and there to make up page kits. Then, just do them!!!
Who knows... maybe sometime before I retire, I'll figure out how to get back to scrappin'