Friday, January 20, 2012

What a week...

So, this week has been crazy busy... but it really started Last week. Last weekend, I got to go camping with some of my wonderful Girl Scouts and their moms and grammas. It was a wonderful weekend! We went horseback riding and made smores and all that fun camping stuff. Monday was my son's 8th birthday, so we had dinner Sunday at Rainforest Cafe with friends and then Monday night, he got to have ice cream cake and play with all his new legos and toys. Tuesday night was Cub Scouts, so we went to the meeting and then came home and worked a bit on the Pinewood Derby cars. Wednesday night was church dinner and choir practice for both kids. Last night was the final weigh-in for the Pinewood Derby cars for my son and daughter (she gets to do one as an "outlaw"). Tonight is Pinewood Derby at the National Boy Scout Museum here in town. Should be fun. Tomorrow, my girl will be at auditions all day for the All Region Choir. Phwew... tiring. I am just thankful that we have the ability to provide these opportunities for our kids. So many people don't have that luxury.

No comments: