Monday, August 6, 2007

Wow, I'm a slacker!

Okay, so I'll admit it, I haven't even thought of coming here and posting since I posted the last time. Life has been crazy busy and I just let it slide.

What's happened in the past month? You're guess is as good as mine, but I'll try to remember...

We had two caseworker visits
We went to Florida for my SIL's surprize BDay party
I went to Texas Scrapfest

and I'm sure there have been so many other things... Why else would I have neglected my duties to post?

I'd like to hope that things will slow down now, but they won't. Audra is doing a Cookie Diva thing this weekend and thus has rehearsals all week. Mom will be here on Thursday and will take Audra home with her on Sunday. Audra will be gone for a week and a half. She'll be back the week before School starts up again!!! YIKES, is it already that time again??? where did our summer go.

Well, I'm off to get back to work, but just wanted to post so I could get back in the habit.

Later,
Laura

No comments: